Mild-mopp is meant for both domestic and professional cleaning. Microfiber mop is tiresome to use on large surfaces and mild-mop offers a light alternative.
This product is ideal for those who wish to offer cleaning services independently without the need of different cleaning machines.
Advantages in cleaning large areas by hand:
Using Mild-mop will increase cleaning efficiency by 25-30%
Works great for dusting – you can remove dust from a 80m² surface with only one mop.
Suitable for wet cleaning – only one mop can be used to clean 60m² of dirty surfaces.
Benefits of using Mild-mop when cleaning your floors and walls:
- Using rubber gloves is not necessary – mop oil does not include any chemical substances.
- Use warm water (30-40°C) to dampen and warm the mop. The water does not get dirty, all the dust and grime will stick to the mop.
- Easy to wash
- Healthy – does not emit fabric fiber dust
How to use:
- Mild-mops can be used back-up in large scale maintenances.
- Add mop oil in the laundry detergent compartment when cleaning the mops. The effectiveness of the mops is achieved by adding the oil.
- Wash at 40°C, do not use a spin cycle that exceeds 500 rpm.
- After applying the oil and washing, keep the mops in a sealed plastic bag or a bucket to avoid the mops from completely drying.
Mild-mops can be used back-up in large scale maintenances. Add mop oil in the laundry detergent compartment when cleaning the mops. The effectiveness of the mops is achieved by adding the oil. Wash at 40°C, do not use a spin cycle that exceeds 500 rpm. After applying the oil and washing, keep the mops in a sealed plastic bag or a bucket to avoid the mops from completely drying.
It is used as a substitute mop during maintenance cleaning. Keep in mind that to maintain the floors, it is recommended clean the surfaces once a week with lukewarm water with non-oiled mops. In case of heavy soiling, use a scour pad to scrub of the dirt. Finish with swiping off with a mop.
Cleaning efficiency is achieved thanks to the Mop oil, which is added to the washing machine’s rinsing solution’s compartment. Washing temperature is up to 40-50˚C.
The mops are wrung at a maximum speed of 500 spins per minute.
Wrung mops are used to remove dust (works on up to 50-70 m2 at a time).
When used for washing, the wrung mop is made wet in warm 40-50˚C water (works on up to 70-90 m2 at a time).
NB! When the surface is dirtier, the mop works efficiently on a smaller area at a time.
Price 6.10 € / pc
First part of oiled mop collect fine dust and the other side wipes moistly
PVC floor maintained with Mild-mop and mop oil (waxed 12 years ago).
Laminated floor maintained only with Mild-mop and mop oil.
Porous and pressed hard floor after business hours. Cleaned with Mild-mop and mop oil by morning. It is pure hand work capacity 600 m² per hour with
10-15 g of Mop oil needs to be added to the rinsing compartment along with washing powder
Take a look at products from the same line for micro-crystalization of hard floors. M 1 – k and S + can be used in polishing concrete and other limestone based as well as granite surfaces